Best ways to keep you updated with eye and vision research (part 2)-Research alerts
Eye and vision research is a vast area that requires exploring the research in journals from time to time to keep updated. Hence, the following article gives you information about subscription links and research alerts for various journals in optometry, ophthalmology and vision research.
If you are interested in subscribing to the following journals, Please find the attached links, open, put your emails and enjoy research alerts from the journals.
- Acta Ophthalmologica: Subscribe
- American Journal of Ophthalmology: Susbscribe
- Annual reviews of Vision science: Subscribe
- Bristish Medical Journals: Subscribe
- Cornea: Subscribe (scroll down, then, click on get alert for research alerts)
Want to read another article? Internship diaries -to dilate or not?
Interested in research alerts of best ways to keep you updated – part 1?
6.Current opinions in Ophthalmology: Subscribe
7.Journals in Karger publishers: Subscribe
8.Grafe’s Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology: Subscribe
9.Indian Journal of Ophthalmology: Subscribe
10. Journal of Cataract and Refractive surgery: Subscribe
11. Journal of Refractive Surgery: Subscribe
12. JAMA Ophthalmology: Subscribe
13. Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: Subscribe
14. Ophthalmology: Subscribe
15. Optometry and Vision Science: Subscribe, Click on get alerts, now enter your email id.
16. Retina: Subscribe
17. The New England Journal of Medicine: Subscribe
18. The Asia Pacific Journal of Ophthalmology: Subscribe
In fact, once you subscribe to the above journals, you will have a good time enjoying articles on emails every day
At last, Extra tip for research enthusiasts:
NCBI is a website that provides biomedical and genomic information. Simultaneously, it also conducts regular workshops for free. Hence, you can click on this website link and check regularly for events. If you are interested in any topic, you can register and attend later.
Do you know any more links for subscriptions/research alerts? comment below for me
Comments are closed.